Bengals cut Burfict

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
4256 Hits

Re: Bengals cut Burfict

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:58 pm

Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:48 pm
I was perfectly fine with his play on the field. I also don't blame him for the Steelers loss (that was Hill's fault). Burfict, nearly single handedly, gave us a chance to win that game.

I truly believe that if he was a Steeler or Raven, he would've been treated differently. He would've been praised for being a tough, throwback player.

That being said, he hasn't been the same player as he was. Perhaps he stopped caring due to being under the microscope. Perhaps the Steelers payoff loss broke him a little like it did many of us. Perhaps he is just a gigantic douche.

The fact is he's no longer worth keeping around. The cap savings could bring us a one more solid signing. Maybe it helps re-sign Boyd, Green, etc.
I think it was the knee injury and concussions that did him in. Just physically wasn't able to do any longer. Good luck hope he finds a good place in life post football.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:16 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:58 pm
Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:48 pm
I was perfectly fine with his play on the field. I also don't blame him for the Steelers loss (that was Hill's fault). Burfict, nearly single handedly, gave us a chance to win that game.

I truly believe that if he was a Steeler or Raven, he would've been treated differently. He would've been praised for being a tough, throwback player.

That being said, he hasn't been the same player as he was. Perhaps he stopped caring due to being under the microscope. Perhaps the Steelers payoff loss broke him a little like it did many of us. Perhaps he is just a gigantic douche.

The fact is he's no longer worth keeping around. The cap savings could bring us a one more solid signing. Maybe it helps re-sign Boyd, Green, etc.
I think it was the knee injury and concussions that did him in. Just physically wasn't able to do any longer. Good luck hope he finds a good place in life post football.
Im not going to be surprised one bit if he and AJones end up being roomies behind bars.

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:41 pm

And Burfict has signed with the Raiders. As if there was ever any doubt. Can’t wait to see him line up against AB in practice.

Mag

Post by Mag » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:36 pm

:lol: :lol:
Jmble wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:41 pm
And Burfict has signed with the Raiders. As if there was ever any doubt. Can’t wait to see him line up against AB in practice.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am

Jmble wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:41 pm
I hope he tries to decapitate him

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:20 pm

so of course everyone at work wanted to hear my feelings about this this morning...

i said two things.

1. I am NOT going to miss his dumb penalties and suspensions.

2. I am TOTALLY going to miss him decleating stoolers on the field.

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:58 pm

orange_black wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:20 pm
so of course everyone at work wanted to hear my feelings about this this morning...

i said two things.

1. I am NOT going to miss his dumb penalties and suspensions.

2. I am TOTALLY going to miss him decleating stoolers on the field.
:lol: perfect!