AJ Green carted off the field

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
orange_black

Re: AJ Green carted off the field

Post by orange_black » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:23 pm

hey hey hey!!!!

Sorry i havent been around.... been dealing with some personal stuff at home with our puppies....

however.... i see that the new coaching regime and preseason is playing out par for the course in BengalLand!!!

ugh... shoot me now.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:45 pm

orange_black wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:23 pm
hey hey hey!!!!

Sorry i havent been around.... been dealing with some personal stuff at home with our puppies....

however.... i see that the new coaching regime and preseason is playing out par for the course in BengalLand!!!

ugh... shoot me now.
Welcome back to reality OB.
Seeking Superbowls

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:13 pm

I think we all could have seen a sentence like this coming down the road. From Paul Dehner's Twitter.
Taylor says Week 1 originally thought possible, but not to be: "When they get in there and get the surgery done they realize it's going to be a little bit longer ... it's just going to be a couple of games ... hopefully he'll be ready to go at the beginning-half of the season."
Ah yes, the beginning half of the season. He's just set us up as many as eight weeks.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Lol, I thought I was optimistic for. Week4 return against the Stoolers and its worse than that. Oh well. We still have John Ross, right! :lol:

Ok, Auden Tate is tall like AJ. :?
Well, you know Cody Core is good for 10 grabs a game. :shock:
Just toss the rock to Eiffert. He's mister reliability! :(

We're screwed. :evil:
Seeking Superbowls

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:04 pm

orange_black wrote:
hey hey hey!!!!

ugh... shoot me now.
Damn OB I was thinking we needed you to come by and be positive about the Bengals. If you can not be positive how can anyone?

I was looking forward to a 19-0 prediction. :(

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:04 pm
orange_black wrote:
hey hey hey!!!!

ugh... shoot me now.
Damn OB I was thinking we needed you to come by and be positive about the Bengals. If you can not be positive how can anyone?

I was looking forward to a 19-0 prediction. :(
I will feel better when the official prediction thread comes out, im sure :D

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:35 pm

The Athletic’s Jay Morrison believes A.J. Green returning for Week 3 is the "best-case scenario."

The team has been completely inconspicuous on Green's health since it was first announced he'd miss games at the end of July and Morrison reports there's still no timetable on the wideout's pending return. On a knee scooter and yet to begin on-field rehab work, it's more than probable Green misses the first month of the season (if not more)...

Source: The Athletic
Aug 26, 2019, 6:01 PM ET