Cats vs Pack Pre Game Chatter & Predictions

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Cats vs Pack Pre Game Chatter & Predictions

Postby Bengals1 » September 19th, 2017, 2:04 pm

O-3 or does the new OC make a difference that fast...?

The Pack just lost and will be itching to get back on the winning side but their O-line is hurting too. Can the Bungles pass-rush take advantage of it or will Aaron Rogers throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs...?

What say you...?
Bengals1

Re: Cats vs Pack Pre Game Chatter & Predictions

Postby Mag » September 19th, 2017, 3:30 pm

I think it's a good matchup. Their defense is no where near as good as Baltimore or Houston. Bad OL. Top receiver could be out. If the offense can improve a little bit, there is a chance.
Mag

Postby stripesincarolina » September 19th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Keeping it real, the offense does have the capability to move the ball. They have had several superb drives in the last two games. They suck at finishing, and need to control the turnovers. If the new OC can simply find a quick solution to those two issues I think they win. We gave the Ravens the ball 4 or 5 times and they only scored 20 points. If our O can keep the ball moving and score even a couple of TD's, I like our chances.

I'm trying to be optimistic here, but this team has always been a little mentally challenged under Marvin. He may want to farm out the motivational speech this week.
NEW.COACH.NOW
stripesincarolina

Postby MeatHeadbengal » September 19th, 2017, 5:09 pm

A-Aron at home against our defense? Sorry I'm not buying a win here, we are in big trouble and 0-3 here we come.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby 4256 Hits » September 19th, 2017, 5:46 pm

If the pack didn't have Rogers I would give the bengals a chance but sadly they still do so it is will be 0-3.
4256 Hits

Postby Bengals1 » September 19th, 2017, 6:04 pm

stripesincarolina wrote: I'm trying to be optimistic here, but this team has always been a little mentally challenged under Marvin. He may want to farm out the motivational speech this week.

This team has been a head case since their inception. I've been rooting for them since the late 70s and they needed a psychiatrists couch back then too... :roll:
Bengals1

Postby Deadcat » September 19th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Every year we have a game that we have not business winning yet do. This may be that game. Our defense is solid. Hell, had the offense not given up the ball so much, we could have been the ravens. Our defense is solid but can't stay on the field the whole game. We need to move the ball and give them rest. Our pass rush needs to get to Rodgers and our corners need to stay tight and not give up the long pass after the scramble. They are good at those and we are good at giving up those. That will require safety discipline and we have two veteran safeties who should know better. We also have better linebacker play and better ends. Our safeties shouldn't have to push forward to help with the run allowing them to stay back to cover Rodgers big bombs. I don't think they have much of a run game so we just need to protect against the pass.

On offense. I use our three backs and run run run. We should use a variety of runs to keep the defense honest and look for our wideouts occassionaly to get deep or for Eifert (assuming he plays) across the middle.

I'm going out on a limb and prediciting my third win of the season. Third times a charm.
Deadcat

Postby orange_black » September 19th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
stripesincarolina wrote: I'm trying to be optimistic here, but this team has always been a little mentally challenged under Marvin. He may want to farm out the motivational speech this week.

This team has been a head case since their inception. I've been rooting for them since the late 70s and they needed a psychiatrists couch back then too... :roll:

I've been posting on this board with you for YEARS.... and i've never seen you root for them.
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby Mag » September 20th, 2017, 9:03 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:A-Aron at home against our defense? Sorry I'm not buying a win here, we are in big trouble and 0-3 here we come.

What's wrong with our defense? They've been playing well. A-Aron is a great quarterback, but if our D line keeps putting pressure on him, he wwon't be that great.
Mag

Postby MeatHeadbengal » September 20th, 2017, 9:23 am

Mag wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote:A-Aron at home against our defense? Sorry I'm not buying a win here, we are in big trouble and 0-3 here we come.

What's wrong with our defense? They've been playing well. A-Aron is a great quarterback, but if our D line keeps putting pressure on him, he wwon't be that great.

I'm just trying to keep it real Mag, I watched the first two games and I see how poor this team is right now. New OC or not I don't see life in this offense which means the Defense will be on the field way too long.
MeatHeadbengal

Next

Return to Football