2018 Pimp

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

2018 Pimp

Postby Mag » September 16th, 2017, 12:41 pm

Billy Price
Center
OSU

We suck, so we can now look toward the Draft. We can all agree Bodine is garbage. OL is the biggest need, so I am looking at lineman that are good fits. The top of my list is Price. The game I really spent time looking at is last season's UM game. He spent much of the day blocking Glasgow. While he is not a star, Glasgow has shown he can be a load for even NFL OLs to block. For the most part, Price handled Glasgow. There were times he as off balance, but for the most part, he looked dominant vs a DL full of NFL talent. One scout I read claimed that Price's best quality is his ability to hold up against bigger, stronger NTs. He is also a vocal leader.

I am not sure of where he will be drafted. I don't think he has the athleticism to be a first rounder, though it would not surprise me to see him sneak into the end of rd 1. For now, I see him going in the early to middle of rd 2.
Mag

Re: 2018 Pimp

Postby orange_black » September 17th, 2017, 7:25 pm

really?

come on, man....

I'm still holding out hope a new OC will pump life into this offense...
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby MeatHeadbengal » September 18th, 2017, 11:49 am

I'm pimping an O-line or LB for every pick next year!
MeatHeadbengal

Postby Bengals1 » September 18th, 2017, 12:30 pm

I'm guessing the way things are going we're once again drafting in the top 10, probably top 5 actually. We need to sign a Tackle after the season to add some veteran leadership and stability and then take the best O-lineman that's sitting there when we come around in the 1st.
Bengals1

Return to Football