Cats vs Texans Game Thread

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Re: Cats vs Texans Game Thread

Postby skycruiser » September 15th, 2017, 8:04 am

come on now joe, we need the vendors to show up big time the rest of the year and keep that beer flowing
skycruiser

Postby Deadcat » September 15th, 2017, 9:31 am

Joe Bananas wrote:I'm a fan of the Vikings and Zimmer! F..k THIS whole team!

F..k Lewis, Mike Brown, Katie, f..k the Oline, Ross, Dalton, f..k the medical staff, the scouting department, f..k the lady answering the phones at PBS, f..k the vendors, the parking attendants and EVERYONE else!

Sadly, I'm there. I actually really like our players. I can't get why our management and coaching staff can't win a game. It's 100% on them!!!
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » September 15th, 2017, 11:56 am

Bengals1

Postby orange_black » September 17th, 2017, 7:21 pm

before the game started i was really bummed that it was on a thursday night, because I had a gig scheduled at a bar.

lucky for me, the gig was really fun and the bengals suck donkey balls.... so I guess i ended up winning anyways.

but man.... wtf is wrong with this team? I hope its just the OC... oh and i was totally calling for marvin's head after last year..... stoopid ownership can't change over soon enough....
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby stripesincarolina » September 17th, 2017, 7:48 pm

So you'll love this.....you would think our offense (at the least) would be spending their every waking minute prepping for this week, a new playbook, a new coach, or maybe just figuring out how to throw and catch a football.

NOPE!! So what might AJG and AD been doing today you might ask? How about joining the UC Dance team in the Worlds Largest Chicken Dance at Oktoberfest. Ugh!!!

Yep, here they are in all their glory.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJrJXtg-rr/

That happens to be my niece standing between AD and AJ. I texted her and told her to teach them how to throw a TD pass while she was at it. Best part......they got booooooed!!! Lol!!
NEW.COACH.NOW
stripesincarolina

Postby Deadcat » September 17th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Blah
Last edited by Deadcat on September 19th, 2017, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deadcat

Postby stripesincarolina » September 17th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Deadcat wrote:
stripesincarolina wrote:So you'll love this.....you would think our offense (at the least) would be spending their every waking minute prepping for this week, a new playbook, a new coach, or maybe just figuring out how to throw and catch a football.

NOPE!! So what might AJG and AD been doing today you might ask? How about joining the UC Dance team in the Worlds Largest Chicken Dance at Oktoberfest. Ugh!!!

That happens to be my niece standing between AD and AJ. I texted her and told her to teach them how to throw a TD pass while she was at it. Best part......they got booooooed!!! Lol!!

Holy crap. Your niece is hot!

Easy killer. Thats my 20 yr old future chemical engineer niece with straight A's and 2 national dance championships youre talking about. Lets stick to talking about B1s wife on this board.
NEW.COACH.NOW
stripesincarolina

Postby Bengals1 » September 17th, 2017, 11:12 pm

stripesincarolina wrote: That happens to be my niece standing between AD and AJ. I texted her and told her to teach them how to throw a TD pass while she was at it. Best part......they got booooooed!!! Lol!!

Holy crap....looks must run on the other branch of your family tree!
Bengals1

Postby Mag » September 18th, 2017, 7:13 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Deadcat wrote:
stripesincarolina wrote:So you'll love this.....you would think our offense (at the least) would be spending their every waking minute prepping for this week, a new playbook, a new coach, or maybe just figuring out how to throw and catch a football.

Holy crap. Your niece is hot!

Easy killer. Thats my 20 yr old future chemical engineer niece with straight A's and 2 national dance championships youre talking about. Lets stick to talking about B1s wife on this board.

So she's hot and smart (plus wears lederhosen). You're not helping your cause, pal.
Mag

Postby Deadcat » September 18th, 2017, 9:01 am

LOL! Personally, I've never found lederhosen sexy. Maybe because that's usually what German dudes wear and I'm not into German Dudes.
Deadcat

PreviousNext

Return to Football