Getting to 11 wins. 2017 edition

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Re: Getting to 11 wins. 2017 edition

Postby skycruiser » September 18th, 2017, 7:37 am

Bengals1 wrote:I predict we finish behind the Browns. :oops:

sadly you might be right...
skycruiser

Postby Deadcat » September 18th, 2017, 8:57 am

The Browns did not look bad against the Steelers and have invested in their line before investing in a quarterback. They are managing their team by metrics and we are managing our team by dead Dad's secret squirrel formula for how to successfully manage a 1970s football organization.
Deadcat

Postby MeatHeadbengal » September 18th, 2017, 11:41 am

I predict we will be in the running for the #1 pick overall!
MeatHeadbengal

Postby MeatHeadbengal » September 18th, 2017, 11:42 am

Deadcat wrote:The Browns did not look bad against the Steelers and have invested in their line before investing in a quarterback. They are managing their team by metrics and we are managing our team by dead Dad's secret squirrel formula for how to successfully manage a 1970s football organization.

Paul Browns formula was in his head and was never shared. I truly believe if he were still alive today this franchise would have won a championship by now.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby orange_black » September 19th, 2017, 1:15 pm

im STILL holding on hope on the new OC.

Let's not forget.... this offense just didnt suck this year.... this all started when Hugh left for the skidz.....

a new, better OC may be JUST what we need.
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby stripesincarolina » October 23rd, 2017, 4:16 pm

Well we arent getting to 11 wins by any means. And if anything this team is about to fall completely apart vs come together and rally for their season. BUT, if they did rally their collective efforts and beat the teams they "should" beat, they can still net 9-7. That means they lose to the Jags or Titans, Stoolers again in round 2, and the Broncos (not a certainty by any means). They would have to beat the Browns, Ravens, the balance of the NFC north, the Colts this week and split with the Jags or Titans. Can be done....but not in the mental state these guys are in with the complete lack of emotional leadership on the team.

I think I'm done watching though. It's hard to be a fan if you don't watch or at least pay attention so I'm struggling to define what that would look like. I'm done with the NFL players in general so that's a bigger issue. But I guess I stop watching the Bungles until I see the news that Marvin has moved on. :( :evil:
NEW.COACH.NOW
stripesincarolina

Previous

Return to Football