Camp week

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Re: Camp week

Postby 4256 Hits » May 25th, 2017, 12:25 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote:Enough with the OSF points seriously! What are we 12? I know I mentioned it somewhere and I know I was told that he's not going to be moved to guard because he's always been a tackle, and I don't need you're smart ass to tell me if I did it or not!

Sorry, you lose an additional 50 OSF points for arguing....

So is this like golf where lowest score wins? If so that has to put Meat in the lead!
4256 Hits

Postby Bengals1 » May 26th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Dre Kirkpatrick broke his hand in “freak accident”
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 24, 2017

The Bengals were back on the field yesterday, but cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick was a surprise addition to the injured players watching.

According to Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Kirkpatrick was on the sidelines with a cast on his right hand.

Kirkpatrick said he broke his hand in a “freak accident,” and that he’d be back in action in a few weeks.

He didn’t elaborate on the accident (though he better hope he wasn’t doing anything scandalous like dancing), and coach Marvin Lewis said there was no real timetable for him.

Kirkpatrick signed a five-year, $52.5 million contract extension this offseason. In his place, the Bengals used Darqueze Dennard outside with the starters.

Giovani Bernard to be limited in OTAs, six months after ACL tear
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 22, 2017

Bengals running back Giovani Bernard has come along well enough after last season’s torn ACL that he can get at least some work in at organized team activities.

Bernard is expected to be a limited participant at OTAs, Katherine Terrell of ESPN reports.

In 10 games last season, Bernard had 91 carries for 337 yards and 39 catches for 336 yards. He suffered a torn ACL against the Bills on November 20.

The Bengals’ backfield has grown more crowded this offseason with the arrival of second-round draft pick Joe Mixon. Bernard may get fewer carries this year thanks to the presence of Mixon, although he’ll likely still be an important part of the passing game.
Bengals1

Postby stripesincarolina » May 26th, 2017, 6:48 pm

And so it begins. Dre will be back for week 8....of 2018....and Gio will have a horrible camp and be cut, promptly picked up by the Pats and they will roll to another Superbowl win with our former castoff.

So far I'm sensing a normal Bengals season ahead.
stripesincarolina

Postby stripesincarolina » June 12th, 2017, 1:06 pm

So freaking boring....thankfully NFl Classics is playing a rerun of the Bengals Stoolers AFC championship game right now so I can watch all 58 minutes of glory!! (Well we all know how the last 2 minutes turn out)
stripesincarolina

Postby orange_black » June 12th, 2017, 1:17 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:So freaking boring....thankfully NFl Classics is playing a rerun of the Bengals Stoolers AFC championship game right now so I can watch all 58 minutes of glory!! (Well we all know how the last 2 minutes turn out)

why put yourself through that again!!!???
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby stripesincarolina » June 12th, 2017, 1:46 pm

No doubt I have a thick skin developed over decades of losing games in ways not previously thought possible.
stripesincarolina

Postby stripesincarolina » June 12th, 2017, 1:51 pm

And down goes Gio with the high hit from Shazier.....and so it begins again.

I'll probably get drunk tonight.
stripesincarolina

Postby MeatHeadbengal » June 12th, 2017, 2:07 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:And down goes Gio with the high hit from Shazier.....and so it begins again.

I'll probably get drunk tonight.

Why wait till tonight you should start right now!
MeatHeadbengal

Postby MeatHeadbengal » June 12th, 2017, 2:07 pm

I think I'd rather watch some Roller Disco video's on Youtube....
MeatHeadbengal

Postby stripesincarolina » June 12th, 2017, 3:08 pm

Man that was painful. So many reasons why we shouldnt have been in that game in the 4th qtr. So many things against us. So many things that had to come together just right to feed the comeback. And so many things that had to go wrong to kill us with 28 seconds left. Could be the greatest 4th quarter ever if you want to watch a trainwreck.

One quick takeaway after watching Fat Albert play again, maybe we get lucky with him at guard. He played solid in that game.
stripesincarolina

PreviousNext

Return to Football