Time to put up or shut up...

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Bengals1 » May 15th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Okay, I've seen several articles recently saying the Bengals should win 7 or 9 games this coming season. I've also seen an early line that has us favored over the Ratbirds in game 1.

I say Bullhockey!

I say the over & under for the Bengals this year is 6 games. That's right, I'm predicting we're not going to win more than 6 games this coming season.

Name yer' stakes boys - local beer...? DVDs...? Post something embarrassing on the board here...? Something even more humiliating perhaps...?

c'mon, lets see who has the balls to bet with me....? :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5692
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Deadcat » May 15th, 2017, 3:29 pm

I've got a 6 pack of your wife's favorite piss....errr.....I mean beer. I'm taking the over. I'll trade that for a movie poster or some newer Paramount movies.
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Bengals1 » May 15th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Deadcat wrote:I've got a 6 pack of your wife's favorite piss....errr.....I mean beer. I'm taking the over. I'll trade that for a movie poster or some newer Paramount movies.


Your on!

How many movies or posters...?
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5692
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Mag » May 15th, 2017, 5:24 pm

I'll do a six pack of my beer. What do you have that's good?
Image
User avatar
Mag
 
Posts: 3123
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm
Location: Bering Sea

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Bengals1 » May 15th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Mag wrote:I'll do a six pack of my beer. What do you have that's good?



If it's Paramount movies....not much. :oops:
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5692
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Deadcat » May 16th, 2017, 7:00 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Deadcat wrote:I've got a 6 pack of your wife's favorite piss....errr.....I mean beer. I'm taking the over. I'll trade that for a movie poster or some newer Paramount movies.


Your on!

How many movies or posters...?


Whatever. You are normally very generous. No complaints with the standard.
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Bengals1 » May 16th, 2017, 11:25 am

Deadcat wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:
Deadcat wrote:I've got a 6 pack of your wife's favorite piss....errr.....I mean beer. I'm taking the over. I'll trade that for a movie poster or some newer Paramount movies.


Your on!

How many movies or posters...?


Whatever. You are normally very generous. No complaints with the standard.


What movies/posters would you want...?
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5692
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Deadcat » May 16th, 2017, 11:41 am

Shrek, Transformers, Cloverfield (by the way, what 2017 Cloverfield movie is coming out?), Thor (or any other Marvel movie), Kung Fu Panda (or any other popular kids movie not named Spongebob) etc.
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Bengals1 » May 16th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Deadcat wrote:Shrek, Transformers, Cloverfield (by the way, what 2017 Cloverfield movie is coming out?), Thor (or any other Marvel movie), Kung Fu Panda (or any other popular kids movie not named Spongebob) etc.



Oh God, that's easy. 8-)
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5692
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Time to put up or shut up...

Postby Mag » May 16th, 2017, 3:08 pm

I'm take beer from either Smog City or Monkish.
Image
User avatar
Mag
 
Posts: 3123
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm
Location: Bering Sea

Next

Return to Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron