Cordy Glenn to Left Guard

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Jmble

Cordy Glenn to Left Guard

Post by Jmble » Mon May 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Here it is from Paul Dehner.
Cordy Glenn is moving to left guard, he says. Says he is embracing it. “Coach Turner and I had a man-to-man talk.” Jonah Williams to LT.

stripesincarolina

Re: Cordy Glenn to Left Guard

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon May 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Not sure that's a surprise. But it raises huge questions about Boling. I think we all would agree that over the last couple of seasons he has proven himself to be a major crutch for the oline. But is he better than our new right side? Can he even move to the right side? Does he become 1st man off the bench on the left side for either spot? We could suddenly be fairly deep in talent on the left side if so.

Oh the drama and possibilities! Hopefully camp injuries won't dictate the outcome.
Seeking Superbowls

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon May 20, 2019 8:28 pm

Cool that he’s making 3M more than Zeitler this year, because you know, we don’t pay guards that kind of money :/

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 am

Article on the dotcom mentions that Boling has been out with an "unknown ailment" and will be out until camp. Anybody venture a guess on the unknown ailment? I dont remember him being hurt.
Seeking Superbowls

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Tue May 21, 2019 2:19 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 am
Article on the dotcom mentions that Boling has been out with an "unknown ailment" and will be out until camp. Anybody venture a guess on the unknown ailment? I dont remember him being hurt.
I think his ego may be hurt.