Today's game

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Re: Today's game

Postby 4256 Hits » January 1st, 2017, 3:37 pm

This is what drives me nuts about Marvin. Why did Huber punt with 23 sec left on play clock. When up 10 with under 6 min to go it is time to use up the clock.
4256 Hits

Postby Bengals1 » January 1st, 2017, 4:15 pm

Burkhead played great. With Gio most likely starting next season on IR he could be our starting Tailback come September. I believe he's a Free Agent so we'll have to see how hard the club pursues him in the off-season. Most likely they'll spend the entire off-season trying to extend Danicapatrick instead.

Also, and I'm not too sure of this, I think just maybe this might have been Steve Smith's last game.... :roll:
Bengals1

Postby stripesincarolina » January 1st, 2017, 5:36 pm

Wow, there was a game today? Did we win? Did we screw up a draft pick? Did Marvin retire after the game? (Please God) Did AJM see the field? (Likely not because Marvin is stupid that way) Should I even give a sh*t?

5 months to mini camp.....
stripesincarolina

Postby Bengals1 » January 1st, 2017, 6:08 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:Wow, there was a game today? Did we win? Did we screw up a draft pick? Did Marvin retire after the game? (Please God) Did AJM see the field? (Likely not because Marvin is stupid that way) Should I even give a sh*t?

After the Panthers lost (they will pick before the Bengals) and the Eagles won (they will pick after the Bengals) in Week 17, the Bengals will have the ninth or 10th overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/1/1/14140856/bengals-will-pick-in-top-10-of-2017-nfl-draft
Bengals1

Postby orange_black » January 2nd, 2017, 12:23 pm

all burkhead does is gain positive yardage and fall forward.

and hes a white boy that tries hard. i wouldnt mind giving him the starting roll next year.

I think andy finally learned that he has other capable receivers besides AJ.
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Previous

Return to Football