Pittsburgh Dad

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Pittsburgh Dad

Postby stripesincarolina » December 19th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Only one thing I am jealous about from Pittsburgh and its this guy. I hate to say I was laughing at the expense of my own team, but this guy is a freaking riot. I was rolling after this one.

Must see TV!

https://youtu.be/_EKeY-28mf4
stripesincarolina

Re: Pittsburgh Dad

Postby Jmble » December 19th, 2016, 9:15 pm

We just went to Pittsburgh a few weeks ago for a Penguins game. We found a little bar to watch the OSU/Michigan game. Were barely there ten minutes before I heard someone say "God, I hate the Bengals". It was actually a lot of fun though. the bartender gave us free Steelers shirts when he found out we were Bengal fans. We gave them away to a couple of Steeler fans on the incline.

This has nothing to do with this video other than that it reminded me about our little trip.
Jmble

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 20th, 2016, 9:00 am

I didn't find the video that funny honestly... I would rather beat the heck out of that give then watch another video of his.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby Deadcat » December 20th, 2016, 10:07 am

I think friendly rivalries are fun. My wife and stepson are big Steelers fans. We have fun with it. My wife is turning my daughter into a Steelers fans. I'm jealous that they win and we constantly lose. They have six titles and we can't win a freakin playoff game. It sucks. But all that said, I can't change my allegiance. It will make our Superbowl victory that much sweeter. I say I can't take losing much more, but I can. I hate losing. I hate my team sucking. But it's just football and it only affects my life/attitude as much as I let it.
Deadcat

Postby Deadcat » December 20th, 2016, 11:10 am

In regards to the video, that's freakin' high-larious. I literally laughed out loud when he sang, "Housmanzada....means no playoffs, for the rest of your days!" Now that's funny.

I also laughed when he said we've had more luck with Greens that the Irish......and the Eagles. Again, funny.
Deadcat

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 20th, 2016, 11:48 am

I don't know about you guys, but the Pittsburgh fans here are assholes, and I'm sure he's no different. I don't find him that funny, cause honestly who wants to go to Shittsburghs and for what reason, there's nothing here.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby stripesincarolina » December 20th, 2016, 1:55 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:I don't know about you guys, but the Pittsburgh fans here are assholes, and I'm sure he's no different. I don't find him that funny, cause honestly who wants to go to Shittsburghs and for what reason, there's nothing here.

Meat, seriously, you gotta chill. This is a game. Yes there are asshats that take it way too seriously. Yes I can temporarily become a said asshat when we lose, especially to the Stoolers. But this is freaking hilarious comedy. I watch all his videos and give props to his work. What a great example of a guy taking his passion for comedy and his football team and making the most of it on YT. He is a local legend in Pitt and if you find any of his interview videos, he's one of the nicest guys you could meet.

laugh a little!
stripesincarolina

Return to Football