Do you want to see Marvin Lewis stay or go...?

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Do you want to see Marvin Lewis replaced?

Yes, it's time for new leadership.
79%
No, i'm afraid we'll regress.
21%

Total votes : 14

Re: Do you want to see Marvin Lewis stay or go...?

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 19th, 2016, 9:31 am

skycruiser wrote:
Mag wrote:If he goes, who do you want to replace him? Who do you think likely will replace him.

A ham sandwich. Pele. Brian price. Meathead. Anyone but Marvin! I just can't do another season of this

That's just stupid.... I'm hoping you have a better plan then that...

Seriously if we don't have a suitable replacement then he shouldn't be replaced period!
MeatHeadbengal

Postby orange_black » December 19th, 2016, 10:41 am

you dont know if somebody is going to do better, unless you give them the shot.

after yet ANOTHER 2nd half melt down, i think its time to go. I wouldnt be surprsied if we tanked the rest fo the season.
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby Bengals1 » December 19th, 2016, 1:50 pm

orange_black wrote:you dont know if somebody is going to do better, unless you give them the shot.

after yet ANOTHER 2nd half melt down, i think its time to go. I wouldnt be surprsied if we tanked the rest fo the season.

For the record, despite our side bet, I agree 100% with O_B on this. Marvin's term has run it's course, imo he should have been kicked upstairs after that humiliating loss to San Diego in the play-offs a couple of years ago. It was obvious to everyone and their dog (No offense O_B) that Marvin simply did not have his team prepared to play that game.

The Chargers came in lose and lively while the Bengals looked and played as tight as your High School sweetheart on Prom night.

It's not that I don't feel Marvin has to go, it's that I don't believe SoP will make any changes with 1-year still left on his contract.
Bengals1

Postby Mag » December 20th, 2016, 12:30 pm

One thing this team has in its favor, if we do look for a new HC, is we have a talented team. While Dalton pisses me off, it seems most coaches would love to have him. If not Dalton, they have a talented young #2 in McCarron.
Mag

Postby Benzoo » December 22nd, 2016, 6:58 am

I'll take this to a different level. The Saints are willing to part ways with Sean Payton for draft considerations. Would it be worth the gamble to lose a draft pick to bring in Payton? Me, personally I say yes.
Benzoo

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 22nd, 2016, 9:11 am

Benzoo wrote:I'll take this to a different level. The Saints are willing to part ways with Sean Payton for draft considerations. Would it be worth the gamble to lose a draft pick to bring in Payton? Me, personally I say yes.

No, I don't think losing a draft pick for a coach is the right thing to do, and I'm only saying that because I'm not willing to give up a 1st, 2nd or 3rd for an HBC.
MeatHeadbengal

Previous

Return to Football