Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby MeatHeadbengal » November 26th, 2016, 11:11 am

Bengals1 wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote: The picture of me topless is off the table, and so would be the topless pic of your Mrs. I just wouldn't be comfortable with that bet, and that's out of respect for you and your Mrs.


Yes...yes....you're a chicken, we get it. :roll:

Okay, I'll bet Jmble a photo of myself and MrsB1 stuffed into a kiddie pool against one of him stretched out in his Bengals recliner.

Bet? :twisted:


That doesn't work on me... haha I'll take a Palmer like pick jamming a hotdog into my face or a banana or something like that, but the topless thing I'm saving everyone from temporary blindness haha.
MeatHeadbengal
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 8:37 am

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Bengals1 » November 26th, 2016, 5:29 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote: That doesn't work on me... haha I'll take a Palmer like pick jamming a hotdog into my face or a banana or something like that, but the topless thing I'm saving everyone from temporary blindness haha.



The whole point is that if its not embarrassing its not worth the bet.
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Bengals1 » November 28th, 2016, 12:44 am

Deadcat wrote: I will wager a buckeye national championship shirt + newspaper with headline in exchange for a personalized autographed picture of the hottest movie star at the studios. Hot can be defined by you. I don't think our tastes are too far off.


Is this shirt something you have to purchase or something you already have laying around in the Biz-bag? 8-)
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Deadcat » November 28th, 2016, 5:40 pm

Purchase. But I can find OSU gear a lot easier than bad tasting piss from PA!
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Bengals1 » November 28th, 2016, 6:54 pm

Deadcat wrote:Purchase. But I can find OSU gear a lot easier than bad tasting piss from PA!


Then it's on! :twisted:

What about the rest of you cowards....?
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Deadcat » November 29th, 2016, 11:55 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Deadcat wrote:Purchase. But I can find OSU gear a lot easier than bad tasting piss from PA!


Then it's on! :twisted:

What about the rest of you cowards....?


This is a bet I hope I lose. We should be playing (or not playing) for a better draft pick.
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Bengals1 » November 29th, 2016, 7:17 pm

Deadcat wrote: This is a bet I hope I lose. We should be playing (or not playing) for a better draft pick.


Don't worry.....you will. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Deadcat » December 5th, 2016, 2:26 pm

Looks like I won my bet. Feel free to use the DC rule to take as long as you want to pay up. Please, however, do not use the Ryno Rule and pay up in less than a calendar year. I would, however, state that the bet was the hottest actress on the lot so that person is subject to change throughout the year. For my sake, I hope she only gets hotter! If you send me a signed picture of your wife, I'm gonna be pissed!
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Bengals1 » December 5th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Deadcat wrote:Looks like I won my bet. Feel free to use the DC rule to take as long as you want to pay up. Please, however, do not use the Ryno Rule and pay up in less than a calendar year. I would, however, state that the bet was the hottest actress on the lot so that person is subject to change throughout the year. For my sake, I hope she only gets hotter! If you send me a signed picture of your wife, I'm gonna be pissed!



NCIS:LA is back today actually although everyone will be leaving soon for the Christmas break. I'll see if I can get her this week.

Unless you want to go for double or nothing.... :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Deadcat » December 5th, 2016, 3:38 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Deadcat wrote:Looks like I won my bet. Feel free to use the DC rule to take as long as you want to pay up. Please, however, do not use the Ryno Rule and pay up in less than a calendar year. I would, however, state that the bet was the hottest actress on the lot so that person is subject to change throughout the year. For my sake, I hope she only gets hotter! If you send me a signed picture of your wife, I'm gonna be pissed!



NCIS:LA is back today actually although everyone will be leaving soon for the Christmas break. I'll see if I can get her this week.

Unless you want to go for double or nothing.... :twisted:


So if the Bengals win another game, I get two autographs from hot actresses? If so, I'm in! It must be two different actresses, not the same one twice!
Image
User avatar
Deadcat
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest