Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby Bengals1 » November 22nd, 2016, 9:37 pm

Okay, there's really no good reason to follow this dismal season anymore other than to see just where we end up in next years draft. We need something to talk about, argue about and post about other than how far this team has dropped.

With that in mind, I'm prepared to make the following bet. I'll wager that the Bengals do not win another game this season and finish with a 3-12-1 record.

Who wants to bet with me and what are your terms...? Lets make it interesting guys....:twisted:
Bengals1

Re: Who has the bal...uh...courage to bet with me...?

Postby MeatHeadbengal » November 23rd, 2016, 9:13 am

I'll take that bet, I'm sure they will win at least one more this season. I honestly don't know what to bet though.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby Deadcat » November 23rd, 2016, 10:12 am

I'll take that bet as well (and yes I know I still owe you some shitty beer). Although, I actually hope (at this point) that they don't win another game.

I will wager a buckeye national championship shirt + newspaper with headline in exchange for a personalized autographed picture of the hottest movie star at the studios. Hot can be defined by you. I don't think our tastes are too far off. Or I can send you some sausages from Columbus's own Schmidt's German Restaurant. It's been on Man vs. Food.
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » November 23rd, 2016, 12:56 pm

Deadcat wrote:I'll take that bet as well (and yes I know I still owe you some shitty beer). Although, I actually hope (at this point) that they don't win another game.

I will wager a buckeye national championship shirt + newspaper with headline in exchange for a personalized autographed picture of the hottest movie star at the studios. Hot can be defined by you. I don't think our tastes are too far off. Or I can send you some sausages from Columbus's own Schmidt's German Restaurant. It's been on Man vs. Food.

Daniela Ruah from NCIS:LA, how does she float yer' boat junior....? 8-)

Bengals1

Postby Bengals1 » November 23rd, 2016, 12:57 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:I'll take that bet, I'm sure they will win at least one more this season. I honestly don't know what to bet though.

Okay, if I win you post a topless photo of yourself in the Members Only section and if you win I'll post a topless one of MrsB1.

How's that? :twisted:
Bengals1

Postby MeatHeadbengal » November 23rd, 2016, 2:34 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote:I'll take that bet, I'm sure they will win at least one more this season. I honestly don't know what to bet though.

Okay, if I win you post a topless photo of yourself in the Members Only section and if you win I'll post a topless one of MrsB1.

How's that? :twisted:

Lol, let's keep it classy, while I respect everyone here and recognize that no one in their right mind would want to see a topless pic of myself, I also respect the bond of your marriage and think that pic belongs to you and your eyes only. Thank you for the interesting bet but let's try something else.

In the interest of Mrs. B1 how about I offer up a box of Dietsch Brothers chocolates from Findlay Ohio if I lose.

If I win, well you're a creative guy you'll think of something.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby Bengals1 » November 23rd, 2016, 4:38 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote: In the interest of Mrs. B1 how about I offer up a box of Dietsch Brothers chocolates from Findlay Ohio if I lose.

I appreciate the offer Meat but the problem with bets like that is twofold imo. One, only I get to enjoy the fruits of my victory if it's something like food or beer etc... the idea of an offer like this is to make it fun for everyone on the site here to keep interest in the coming games and posting about them.

Two, you get what I call the "DC" effect. An item like that has to be located, purchased and then shipped. Then it takes a few weeks to even arrive. It's just easier to bet something that can be paid back an hour after the season is over and I win.

In less of course, you're betting with Ryno in which case it takes 18 months to finally post your pic.... :?
Bengals1

Postby Deadcat » November 24th, 2016, 8:21 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Deadcat wrote:I'll take that bet as well (and yes I know I still owe you some shitty beer). Although, I actually hope (at this point) that they don't win another game.

Daniela Ruah from NCIS:LA, how does she float yer' boat junior....? 8-)

That works!!!!
Deadcat

Postby MeatHeadbengal » November 25th, 2016, 8:50 am

Bengals1 wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote: In the interest of Mrs. B1 how about I offer up a box of Dietsch Brothers chocolates from Findlay Ohio if I lose.

I appreciate the offer Meat but the problem with bets like that is twofold imo. One, only I get to enjoy the fruits of my victory if it's something like food or beer etc... the idea of an offer like this is to make it fun for everyone on the site here to keep interest in the coming games and posting about them.

Two, you get what I call the "DC" effect. An item like that has to be located, purchased and then shipped. Then it takes a few weeks to even arrive. It's just easier to bet something that can be paid back an hour after the season is over and I win.

In less of course, you're betting with Ryno in which case it takes 18 months to finally post your pic.... :?

Well Dietsch Brothers chocolates is just a road trip away, but of course you would then have to give me your address so I could then stalk.... I mean follow you closely. HAHAHA!!!

Well it's up to you man, I personally think Dietsch Brothers chocolates is extremely good but I know you won't win this bet so I'm safe here.

The picture of me topless is off the table, and so would be the topless pic of your Mrs. I just wouldn't be comfortable with that bet, and that's out of respect for you and your Mrs.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby Bengals1 » November 25th, 2016, 3:10 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote: The picture of me topless is off the table, and so would be the topless pic of your Mrs. I just wouldn't be comfortable with that bet, and that's out of respect for you and your Mrs.

Yes...yes....you're a chicken, we get it. :roll:

Okay, I'll bet Jmble a photo of myself and MrsB1 stuffed into a kiddie pool against one of him stretched out in his Bengals recliner.

Bet? :twisted:
Bengals1

Next

Return to Football