Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Re: Burrow's Injury.

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:46 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:35 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:06 pm
I'm just mad because this never happens to Jackson-who looked like he broke his leg last night and last year but continued. Mahomes the same last year, seemed as of he had a high ankle sprain and limped to win super bowl. Big Ben wrecked his motorcycle and had half his face reconstructed and fucking played! But everytime Burrow gets dinged it's "well, seems like he's out for the season with a severe injury and may not ever come back" same thing with Palmer. Why it always fucking us?? That's what frustrating. Herbert playing with broken ribs last year and a broken bone in his hand this year...still fucking playing! Hurts roasted his knee, needs surgery BUT after the season cause he still playing! I don't fucking get it! Seems are qbs and players are always worse cases! Didn't Ben play with like broken ribs a finger and ankle sprain one year??
Some in the sports media are now referring to him as "Joe Glass."
And I would love for every one of those MFers to have their knees rolled and snapped and see how well they recover to their desk job much less a pro football field. JB is tough as nails and we all know it. This is more of a continued curse we can't seem to explain more than dumb luck. Thats what makes it so frustrating.

Get McCarron in there NOW!! And just let him ball out like he did in Canada. He has far better weapons and a cannon for an arm. We are NOT dead. But we are if Zac doesn't get creative. Where we go from here is 100% on him.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:46 pm
And I would love for every one of those MFers to have their knees rolled and snapped and see how well they recover to their desk job much less a pro football field. JB is tough as nails and we all know it. This is more of a continued curse we can't seem to explain more than dumb luck. Thats what makes it so frustrating.
I think it's more of a commentary on the frequency of his injuries. What has it been now? Three in four years...?

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:51 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
I think it's more of a commentary on the frequency of his injuries. What has it been now? Three in four years...?
It's very short sighted for anyone to call Joe Burrow, Joe Glass. I mean seriously all these injuries are freak injuries. I mean how in the world can you claim someone is glass after a ruptured appendix, and completely torn up knee and then this season which has just been one bad thing after another. I'm sorry but for those out there calling Joe glass they are extremely ignorant.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:26 am

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
In an age of legalized gambling (from which the NFL and its teams directly profit), the Joe Burrow injury could easily spawn civil litigation against the Bengals for fraud, and potentially the NFL for failing to properly enforce its injury-reporting rules.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:31 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:26 am
In an age of legalized gambling (from which the NFL and its teams directly profit), the Joe Burrow injury could easily spawn civil litigation against the Bengals for fraud, and potentially the NFL for failing to properly enforce its injury-reporting rules.
In the already stupid insaneo world we live in, this is another crazy thing to stack on top. However I think it's going to be extremely hard to prove that Joe was injured prior too even with the mysterious photo give the explanation given in his last press conference. With that said however it's all going to depend on if it's filed, where it's filed and sadly what judge oversees it. :cry:

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:50 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:26 am
As a wise man I know once said; "everyone's a wolf until they have to do wolf shit". I'd be surprised if anything happens here.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:45 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:51 am
Bengals1 wrote:
stripesincarolina wrote:
It's very short sighted for anyone to call Joe Burrow, Joe Glass. I mean seriously all these injuries are freak injuries. I mean how in the world can you claim someone is glass after a ruptured appendix, and completely torn up knee and then this season which has just been one bad thing after another. I'm sorry but for those out there calling Joe glass they are extremely ignorant.
Exactly he has taken a beating every year because of the subpar OL he has had. A body can only take so many hits.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:46 pm

Reports are now Bengals arw researching QBs that have had this injury. They cannot find any lol. So they don't know whether to do surgery or no and no time frame or recovery to even know when he'll be back lol.

Again. This isn't a Joe glass post, but rather why do Bengals players have these injuries no one knows about about but no other teams players do. Rolled knee or not, there's mother Fulkerson out there that have played through some serious shit by Joe's injuries are always considered career ending - much like Palmers was.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:48 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:45 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:

Exactly he has taken a beating every year because of the subpar OL he has had. A body can only take so many hits.
Then you know what!?! Run the fucking ball more! Absolutely no fucking reason Joe should be throwing 45 to 50 times a game!!!! Draft some RBs and continue to build your line and balance it out!! This had been ridiculous for a few years now as to why he's been throwing a gazillion yikes a game. The more he drops back the more fubared he gonna get!
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:41 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:48 pm
4256 Hits wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:45 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:

Then you know what!?! Run the fucking ball more! Absolutely no fucking reason Joe should be throwing 45 to 50 times a game!!!! Draft some RBs and continue to build your line and balance it out!! This had been ridiculous for a few years now as to why he's been throwing a gazillion yikes a game. The more he drops back the more fubared he gonna get!
If they want to run more need a better RB than Mixon. He is a nice average NFL starting RB but has never been someone that can carry a team. He is another Rudy Johnson he is no Corey Dillion or James Brooks.