MeatHeadbengal

Re: NFL News & Notes

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:57 am

Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:55 am
Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:30 am
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Sources: Raiders fired HC Josh McDaniels and GM Dave Ziegler.
Geesh, Josh McDaniels...I mean I have no words. Everywhere he's been he's turned into a complete disastrous shithole.
And to think we all really wanted this guy here.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:04 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:57 am
Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:55 am
Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:30 am
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Sources: Raiders fired HC Josh McDaniels and GM Dave Ziegler.
Geesh, Josh McDaniels...I mean I have no words. Everywhere he's been he's turned into a complete disastrous shithole.
And to think we all really wanted this guy here.
First thing he'd do would cut or trade Burrow and take Chase, Higgins and Boyd out of the equation.

Remember he did that in Denver when he traded or Cut Cutler and totally basically benched Brandon Marshall. He traded away Carr and totally took away D Adam's game.

I just don't get the guys thinking. I mean I get wanting to make your mark and do things "your way", but trading away, cutting or benching all your best players isn't going to get you far.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:46 am

Deshaun Watson season ending shoulder surgery. He's gone. Browns should fall by the wayside of the playoff race. We can hand the Stoolers 2 losses on our own and take them out. Tomorrow night could be one of the top 5 REGULAR season games of this franchise in terms of importance.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:15 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:46 am
Deshaun Watson season ending shoulder surgery. He's gone. Browns should fall by the wayside of the playoff race. We can hand the Stoolers 2 losses on our own and take them out. Tomorrow night could be one of the top 5 REGULAR season games of this franchise in terms of importance.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Browns QB Deshaun Watson suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in the first quarter against the #Ravens and is heading to Injured Reserve. It’s a displaced fracture in his right glenoid in his shoulder, and he’ll have surgery to repair it. Full recovery is expected.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:28 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:15 am
stripesincarolina wrote:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Browns QB Deshaun Watson suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in the first quarter against the #Ravens and is heading to Injured Reserve. It’s a displaced fracture in his right glenoid in his shoulder, and he’ll have surgery to repair it. Full recovery is expected.
A few trips to the message parlor will be part of his recovery plan.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:24 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:28 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:15 am
stripesincarolina wrote:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
A few trips to the message parlor will be part of his recovery plan.
a

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:40 am

Hayden Hurst update....yikes!!!

Panthers' TE Hayden Hurst's father, Jerry Hurst, tweeted that his son has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Amnesia by an independent neurologist from the hit he took in Chicago on Nov. 9. "Slow recovery, don't know when he'll be back," @jhurst10 tweeted. Prayers appreciated!"
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:46 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:40 am
Hayden Hurst update....yikes!!!

Panthers' TE Hayden Hurst's father, Jerry Hurst, tweeted that his son has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Amnesia by an independent neurologist from the hit he took in Chicago on Nov. 9. "Slow recovery, don't know when he'll be back," @jhurst10 tweeted. Prayers appreciated!"
Holy crap! I really like Hurst, I loved his energy and passion he brought to the field. I'm going to pray for this young man I hope he gets a speedy recovery.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:08 pm

Pete Carroll stepping down as Seahawks HC to take consulting job with front office. Team begins search for new HC.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:50 am

Bill Belichick out after 24 seasons.