Cats vs Rams Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Cats vs Rams Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:34 pm

TheBurn wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:19 am
if Burrow plays: Cats 30, Rams 20
if not: Rams 27, Cats 13 :oops:
Ian Rappaport is all over the place on Burrow. Joe quotes him up above as saying Burrow's injury is serious and may linger all season. Now he's all over Twitter and social media claiming Burrow's been walking around the compound all week with no discernable limp and seems fine.

If you don't know - don't comment! :roll:

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:27 pm

Charlie Goldsmith @CharlieG__
Zac Taylor said he feels good about Joseph Ossai this week.

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr
Fair to say Taylor staying with “soreness is an issue” isn’t the greatest sign. Staying understandably tight-lipped on details but focused on a lot of taking it day by day and keep the conversation flowing.

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr
Joe Burrow is here at practice with a compression sleeve on his calf (welcome back, #SleeveSZN!). Going through some easy pre-practice throwing.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:40 pm

Just saw the video of Burrow walking out to practice in the compression sleeve and he is 100% limping. I'm betting he's a no-go.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:18 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:40 pm
Just saw the video of Burrow walking out to practice in the compression sleeve and he is 100% limping. I'm betting he's a no-go.
Was there context to the video stating that it was today?

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:09 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:18 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Yes, multiple tweets from todays practice. He was out there doing light work, but you can see in his gait that he is limping.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:18 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:09 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:18 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Yes, multiple tweets from todays practice. He was out there doing light work, but you can see in his gait that he is limping.
I saw the same video on Twitter. Paul Dehner Jr. showed it. Burrow was wearing a black compression sock up to his knee and there was a slight but perceptible hitch in his get-along.

Later Dehner Tweeted that Browning took the majority of reps in practice while Burrow was off to the side tossing light passes to the WRs.

Draw you own conclusions...

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:49 pm

And Patriots signed our best back up Qb, Will Greir

Browning ain't it if Burrow sits. Why he wasn't demoted and Grier brought up is beyond me. Idiots.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:46 am

I don't want to say that most of Bengaldom is in panic mode, but I'm in panic mode and there are a lot of people here with me that look equally as perplexed. The interwebs are abuzz with fans tossing in the towel this morning. We're done at 0-3 fellas. And this offense is in no way ready to dominate anything. We don't even have a third QB now 4 days before a primetime matchup. This season is so screwed up I'm just waiting for the tweet later today that Tyler Boyd is taking some snaps. :lol:

I find myself longing for the days of B1 telling us that the organization is just cursed so I can feel better.

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:20 pm

Bengals signed QB Reid Sinnett to the team’s practice squad.

It’s a noteworthy move after the Patriots claimed QB Will Grier off the Bengals’ practice squad this week. Joe Burrow is iffy to play Monday night against the Rams after re-injuring his calf in Week 2. Jake Browning would start for Cincinnati if Burrow can’t go, and Sinnett would serve as the team’s backup. The bleakness knows no bounds for the down-bad Bengals.

33m ago
Source: Tom Pelissero

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:24 pm

TheBurn wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:20 pm
Bengals signed QB Reid Sinnett to the team’s practice squad.

It’s a noteworthy move after the Patriots claimed QB Will Grier off the Bengals’ practice squad this week. Joe Burrow is iffy to play Monday night against the Rams after re-injuring his calf in Week 2. Jake Browning would start for Cincinnati if Burrow can’t go, and Sinnett would serve as the team’s backup. The bleakness knows no bounds for the down-bad Bengals.

33m ago
Source: Tom Pelissero
How bad was Trevor Siemian that when the team was down to one healthy QB they didn't even call him...? :oops: