Post by Aceking » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:45 pm

skycruiser

Re: GRONK retires

Post by skycruiser » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:29 am

he'll be back

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:01 pm

Let him have a years worth of weed parties and orgies in Miami that he cant be held accountable for and he'll be back for a few more million. Gronk is one, maybe two steps away from being Johnny Football. He just didnt get caught, and now he wants to get his fix outside of NFL testing.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:15 pm

beginning of the end for the patriots.....

soon brady will retire too... and who knows if BIll is going to go with him....

Andysbigfateyebrows

Post by Andysbigfateyebrows » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:50 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:01 pm
Let him have a years worth of weed parties and orgies in Miami that he cant be held accountable for and he'll be back for a few more million. Gronk is one, maybe two steps away from being Johnny Football. He just didnt get caught, and now he wants to get his fix outside of NFL testing.
Not sure that is a fair assessment. We all know Gronk parties, but what evidence do you have that he’s ever done drugs and has the addiction problems of JF? The guy works hard and parties hard. Why shouldn’t a young famous millionaire do that? You wouldn’t? From all I’ve heard, he’s been extremely responsible with his money. In fact, I keep hearing that these infamous boat parties aren’t funded by him. He’s just a paid celebrity guest. Smart.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Andysbigfateyebrows wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:50 am
stripesincarolina wrote:
Not sure that is a fair assessment. We all know Gronk parties, but what evidence do you have that he’s ever done drugs and has the addiction problems of JF? The guy works hard and parties hard. Why shouldn’t a young famous millionaire do that? You wouldn’t? From all I’ve heard, he’s been extremely responsible with his money. In fact, I keep hearing that these infamous boat parties aren’t funded by him. He’s just a paid celebrity guest. Smart.
I'll stick with the smoke and fire analogy. Everywhere around him at these parties are drugs, sex and heavy alcohol. Gronk has an ego the size of a 747. If history is reliable, and it usually is, I think a single young man with a posse, groupies and a ton of money to spend is likely to find some trouble. Just let it play out. I don't wish him ill will, but he is putting himself out there to be exposed.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Andysbigfateyebrows

Post by Andysbigfateyebrows » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:36 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00 pm
Andysbigfateyebrows wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:50 am
stripesincarolina wrote:
I'll stick with the smoke and fire analogy. Everywhere around him at these parties are drugs, sex and heavy alcohol. Gronk has an ego the size of a 747. If history is reliable, and it usually is, I think a single young man with a posse, groupies and a ton of money to spend is likely to find some trouble. Just let it play out. I don't wish him ill will, but he is putting himself out there to be exposed.
Again, where have you ever heard Gronk and drugs mentioned together? I think you're manufacturing that based other players, JF, etc.

ArabekFlast

GRONK retires

Post by ArabekFlast » Sun May 12, 2019 11:33 am

Make no mistake about it; that throw to Gronk ended the game.

One of the best and most clutch passes in history.
Монтаж напольного плинтуса Монтаж напольного плинтуса!..

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon May 13, 2019 2:52 pm

o.O

bots taking over?