NFL News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Joe the Sot

Re: NFL News & Notes

Post by Joe the Sot » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:38 am

:lol:
stripesincarolina wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:15 pm
Woah boy. Hope he and Tyreek get a room and make up. Practice is gonna be a highlight reel of fights otherwise.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:35 am

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Bengals plan to sign FA QB Reid Sinnett after today’s workout, source said. The former San Antonio Brahmas starter in the XFL, he most recently played for the #Dolphins in the NFL. He’ll help Cincy manage practice with the injury to Joe Burrow. It’ll be official tomorrow.

Joe the Sot

Post by Joe the Sot » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:06 am

Ravens new offence in midseason form already chucking up 9 interceptions in practice 😂😂😂.
Back to running with Lamar I guess😂😂

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:37 pm

I remember posting about the politically correct mindset several years ago here and how it was liberal whites that had a problem with Native American team names and not actual Native Americans.... :roll:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ame-change

Exile

Post by Exile » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:47 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:37 pm
I remember posting about the politically correct mindset several years ago here and how it was liberal whites that had a problem with Native American team names and not actual Native Americans.... :roll:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ame-change
File under "can't make everyone happy," I guess. I don't really give a shit either way. Keep names, change names, go back to previous names. Whatever. I'm up in Cleveland, and I know a bunch of people are bitchy about changing Indians to Guardians (and a lot of people were bitchy about the team being called the Indians). Both sides are stupid for caring so much about the name.

Despite being a Bengals fan, I've always been an Indians fan. But also: do not give a shit what they're called, I would just prefer that they win. I'll buy and wear Guardians gear; I'll keep wearing Indians gear. There just are not enough hours in the day for me to care one way or the other.

But yes: liberal whites need to find more important things to care about. So do conservative whites for that matter. Too many things are more important than team names. I'm mildly embarrassed that I spent as much time typing about it as I just did. SMH.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:55 pm

Bengals host Ratbirds in week 2...

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
#Ravens Pro Bowl CB Marlon Humphrey is expected to miss time with an injury that may require a medical procedure and his status for the start of the season is now up in the air, sources tell me.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Savage @SavageSports_
The Patriots have officially signed Ezekiel Elliott to a one year contract.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:47 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:39 pm
Savage @SavageSports_
The Patriots have officially signed Ezekiel Elliott to a one year contract.
I was wondering why he got a hair cut the other day.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm

Per PFT...

Jadeveon Clowney is headed to Baltimore.

According to multiple reports, Clowney has agreed to terms on a contract with the Ravens. Clowney visited with the Ravens recently and also spent time with the Jaguars, but Jacksonville will have to look elsewhere for edge rusher help this season.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:10 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm
Per PFT...

Jadeveon Clowney is headed to Baltimore.

According to multiple reports, Clowney has agreed to terms on a contract with the Ravens. Clowney visited with the Ravens recently and also spent time with the Jaguars, but Jacksonville will have to look elsewhere for edge rusher help this season.
Over and under on games he plays this season is 3.5.