Bengals Related News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by stripesincarolina » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:44 pm

Looking ahead to 2023 scheduling, Mr Joe Sot might be attending in London or Germany! Bengals have a real shot of travling abroad this year.

The Bills, Titans, Jaguars, Chiefs and Patriots will play international games next season.

And the Bengals currently have road games scheduled against the Chiefs, Titans and Jaguars next year.

Pretty good chance the NFL sends our boys across the pond.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Joe the Sot

Post by Joe the Sot » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:15 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Looking ahead to 2023 scheduling, Mr Joe Sot might be attending in London or Germany! Bengals have a real shot of travling abroad this year.

The Bills, Titans, Jaguars, Chiefs and Patriots will play international games next season.

And the Bengals currently have road games scheduled against the Chiefs, Titans and Jaguars next year.

Pretty good chance the NFL sends our boys across the pond.
I have seen the bengals in London, Cleveland and Cincinnati and to date never seen a win… you might want to lobby the nfl to keep the bengals the hell away from me!😂

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:56 pm

Well.....duh! :roll:

Bengals plan to extend Joe Burrow this offseason, per report
Burrow will become eligible when the season concludes.
By John Sheeran @John__Sheeran Jan 21, 2023

Joe Burrow wants to be with the Cincinnati Bengals for his entire career, and the Bengals—obviously—want the same.

The franchise can begin working on a long-term extension for their quarterback this year after Burrow’s third accrued season concludes. According to NFL insider Ian Rapoport, that’s precisely what the Bengals will do.

“The Bengals are targeting this offseason for a big time, big money extension for Joe Burrow,” Rapoport said on NFL Network. “He’s eligible after three years, obviously going to give him the fifth-year option, but attempt to work out a deal from there.”

Not the most shocking thing you’ll read today, that’s for sure.

The Bengals have done this before. They extended Carson Palmer for six years immediately following his second year in Cincinnati. Andy Dalton signed his six-year extension in the Summer following his third season.

Cincinnati would have Burrow sign for 16 years if they could.

Rapoport did mention the club’s efforts to increase their cash on hand in order to pay Burrow, and considering the top of the market deals for quarterbacks now, they’ll need every penny.

Whenever the offseason starts for the Bengals, this will be item No. 1 on their agenda.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:41 pm

Pay him now. It’s only going up

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:24 pm

Cincinnati 💔 @CincyProblems
#Bengals RB Joe Mixon is being recharged with "Aggravated Menacing" by Cincinnati Police after further investigation uncovered new evidence, per the Enquirer.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/361 ... d-menacing

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:27 pm

Would like better confirmation on this...

Tee Higgins extension is a done deal, according to Zim Whodey
Now it’s time to lock up Joe Burrow as well.

By Dadio Makdook on April 11, 2023

It’s crazy to think that just a few weeks ago, the rest of the NFL world was pretty convinced that the Cincinnati Bengals would be wise to trade Tee Higgins. And now his deal is reportedly done before Joe Burrow’s extension.

According to insider Zim Whodey, the Bengals have locked up the fourth-year receiver ahead of the final year on his rookie contract. The terms of the deal have yet to be disclosed.

For those thinking that the Bengals can’t possibly afford to pay for Burrow, Higgins, and Ja’Marr Chase, who will reset the receiver market, it’s important to keep in mind that the front office has made it very clear that they hold Higgins in high esteem.

And it isn’t often that they let someone like that go to another team, at least not at a position they really value, like receiver or quarterback.

Furthermore, the team is keeping up with the times, when the passing game is a greater determinant of success than ever before.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:11 am

Fwiw one of our customers got the contract to do the HVAC at burrows house he’s building in Xenia. Weird location considering the haul into Cincy, but can’t imagine his deal isn’t coming soon

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:33 am

skycruiser wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:11 am
Fwiw one of our customers got the contract to do the HVAC at burrows house he’s building in Xenia. Weird location considering the haul into Cincy, but can’t imagine his deal isn’t coming soon
It's not that far, plus Xenia gets pretty rural quick so the property isn't as crazy expensive and he's probably got a lot of peace and quiet. I've got a location close maybe my man Burrow will need a compact tractor. :lol:

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:05 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:27 pm
Would like better confirmation on this...

Tee Higgins extension is a done deal, according to Zim Whodey
Now it’s time to lock up Joe Burrow as well.

By Dadio Makdook on April 11, 2023

It’s crazy to think that just a few weeks ago, the rest of the NFL world was pretty convinced that the Cincinnati Bengals would be wise to trade Tee Higgins. And now his deal is reportedly done before Joe Burrow’s extension.

According to insider Zim Whodey, the Bengals have locked up the fourth-year receiver ahead of the final year on his rookie contract. The terms of the deal have yet to be disclosed.

For those thinking that the Bengals can’t possibly afford to pay for Burrow, Higgins, and Ja’Marr Chase, who will reset the receiver market, it’s important to keep in mind that the front office has made it very clear that they hold Higgins in high esteem.

And it isn’t often that they let someone like that go to another team, at least not at a position they really value, like receiver or quarterback.

Furthermore, the team is keeping up with the times, when the passing game is a greater determinant of success than ever before.
Yeah. Me too. For someone who paid for a blue check on Twitter doesn't sit well with me for total confirmation.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:44 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:05 am
Yeah. Me too. For someone who paid for a blue check on Twitter doesn't sit well with me for total confirmation.
I asked Jmble about it off-line to see what, if anything he'd heard? He said he saw the same report from the same guy and believed him to be reliable in the past. Still no confirmation however....