Roster

Talk NFL or college football here. Go Bengals!

Re: Roster

Postby Bengals1 » September 30th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Jim Owczarski@JimOwczarski
#Bengals bring LB Trevor Roach back to the practice squad, a day after waiving him. CB Darius Hillary was released to make room.
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Roster

Postby Bengals1 » November 2nd, 2016, 12:52 pm

'bout time.... :roll:

Cincy Jungle @CincyJungle
Bengals working out free agent kickers during bye week including Randy Bullock and Kai Forbath, per report.
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Roster

Postby Bengals1 » November 2nd, 2016, 7:06 pm

Cincy Jungle@CincyJungle
Former Raiders FB Marcel Reece worked out for #Bengals on Wednesday.
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Roster

Postby 4256 Hits » November 3rd, 2016, 12:32 pm

Bengals1 wrote:Cincy Jungle@CincyJungle
Former Raiders FB Marcel Reece worked out for #Bengals on Wednesday.


That is odd they already have a well paid FB that is not playing much.
4256 Hits
 
Posts: 841
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 8:42 pm
Location: Findlay

Re: Roster

Postby Ryno » November 3rd, 2016, 1:41 pm

Haven't seen it confirmed but Wallace Gilberry put something on instagram that he's back and signed.
Hear them Bengals growling mean and angry.....
User avatar
Ryno
 
Posts: 648
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 3:04 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Roster

Postby Bengals1 » November 3rd, 2016, 1:49 pm

Ryno wrote:Haven't seen it confirmed but Wallace Gilberry put something on instagram that he's back and signed.


I found this....

Cincy Jungle@CincyJungle
Bengals waive cornerback Chris Lewis-Harris, paving way for Wallace Gilberry’s signing
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Roster

Postby Bengals1 » November 23rd, 2016, 1:03 pm

Paul Dehner Jr.@pauldehnerjr
#Bengals opt for RB Cedric Peerman to come off IR instead of William Jackson III. Season over for WJ3. About keeping hope alive for 2016.
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Re: Roster

Postby 4256 Hits » November 23rd, 2016, 6:38 pm

Bengals1 wrote:Paul Dehner Jr.@pauldehnerjr
#Bengals opt for RB Cedric Peerman to come off IR instead of William Jackson III. Season over for WJ3. About keeping hope alive for 2016.


Well that sucks. Nothing against Cedric and I am sure he is a great guy but he is lucky to have keep his nfl job this long. has not been missed on the field this year as his skill level is very replacable. WJ3 on the other hand could be a long term answer at a critical position on this team and any experience he could have gotten this year would be a big help to this years team.
4256 Hits
 
Posts: 841
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 8:42 pm
Location: Findlay

Re: Roster

Postby Bengals1 » November 23rd, 2016, 8:12 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:Paul Dehner Jr.@pauldehnerjr
#Bengals opt for RB Cedric Peerman to come off IR instead of William Jackson III. Season over for WJ3. About keeping hope alive for 2016.


Well that sucks. Nothing against Cedric and I am sure he is a great guy but he is lucky to have keep his nfl job this long. has not been missed on the field this year as his skill level is very replacable. WJ3 on the other hand could be a long term answer at a critical position on this team and any experience he could have gotten this year would be a big help to this years team.



I'm guessing the fact that Geo is done for the year made their choice for them...
Image
User avatar
Bengals1
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Location: Hollywood, Ca.

Previous

Return to Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron