Official AFC Championship Game Thread WHO-DEY!!

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Joe Bananas

Re: Official AFC Championship Game Thread WHO-DEY!!

Post by Joe Bananas » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:33 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:36 pm
skycruiser wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:26 pm
I’m not watching. I don’t want to hear over and over about 2 black qbs and then watch commercials with dudes kissing
Sure thing Archie. :lol:
I'll be his Edith. I ain't watching either. Black national anthem, gay pride commercials, Rihanna and her satan worshipers at halftime. I bet Kapernick even finds a way to show his face.

I would have only been there for my Bungles.
Yeah. The day after the Bengals were cheated all I've seen is 2 black qbs making history. This, that. Again, this is the sole reason the Bengals were ousted and fucked out of a game. It's all about marketing. Nothing to market with Burrow vs Mahomes for like a 5th time. This is where the NFL will make 90% of their money, Mahomes vs Hurts- this weekend and the days leading up to the SB from the last 2 championship games. Follow the money and every question you ever had/wondered will be answered.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:13 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:36 pm
skycruiser wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:26 pm
I’m not watching. I don’t want to hear over and over about 2 black qbs and then watch commercials with dudes kissing
Sure thing Archie. :lol:
I'll be his Edith. I ain't watching either. Black national anthem, gay pride commercials, Rihanna and her satan worshipers at halftime. I bet Kapernick even finds a way to show his face.

I would have only been there for my Bungles.
I'm with you guys, this is just plain disgusting.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:06 pm

I have a good friend who's a mega hard core Eagles fan so I'll be watching it for his sake.

Also, I'd love to see Mahomes and the Chiefs get smoked. :twisted:

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:17 pm

Well, once again a phantom hold with less than 2-minutes to go decides a Super Bowl. :roll:

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:03 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:17 pm
Well, once again a phantom hold with less than 2-minutes to go decides a Super Bowl. :roll:
I thought it was obvious 2 weeks ago - now its just plain fucking rigged. Brady gone, Mahomes is the new darling. Said this all along. Unreal.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:03 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
I thought it was obvious 2 weeks ago - now its just plain fucking rigged. Brady gone, Mahomes is the new darling. Said this all along. Unreal.
Yep. The new Brady. Good luck for the next 12 years. :roll:

Zoo

Post by Zoo » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
It was a hold. Unfortunately there were several holding calls through out the game that went uncalled. A few of them more obvious than the final one that was called. 🤬
And don't expect it to be any better next season as Goodell has said the officiating has never been better. :roll:

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:54 pm

Zoo wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:26 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
It was a hold. Unfortunately there were several holding calls through out the game that went uncalled. A few of them more obvious than the final one that was called. 🤬
And don't expect it to be any better next season as Goodell has said the officiating has never been better. :roll:
Yeah, sorry I can't see it.

Did he have his hand on the receiver's back...? Yeah. Did he actually tug on his jersey or alter the receiver's route in any way...? No, he did not.

Look at the slow motion replay and see if you can see the jersey of the receiver move at all when the DB has his hand on him. I've now seen the replay a dozen times or more at full speed and slowed down frame by frame. At no point does the receiver's jersey show movement indicating the DB actually had a grasp on it as opposed to just have his hand on it.

And if by some miracle there was a slight, imperceptible tug it was so slight and so quick, barely a second in time, as to render the call ticky-tack to say the least.

You don't make such a game changing call at such a critical time in the game for such a lightly precieved move.....period.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:52 pm

It was a tug, not a hold. In the Super Bowl, a tug on the jersey while just leaving the LOS should not be called. Wilson's bogus hold was BS, last night's was BS and basically the last 2 SBs, plus the AFC Championship this year were all three decided by a "touchy" call.