1. Colts- Andrew Luck, QB, Stan- No Brainer
2 Skins- RG3, QB, Baylor- Rumor has it, that the Skins are already teaching him their system.
3. Vikings-Matt Kalil, OT, USC- Best OL in draft and a big hole for the Vikes.
4. Browns- Justin Blackmon, WR, OKST- Best WR in draft. Many are starting to put Trent Richardson here (dear God, I hope not), but they can fill a bigger need with Blackmon. The Browns are in a perfect position to get their pick of the second tier RBs (Wilson, Miller, Polk) with their second rounder, so they can gamble here with the top wR here.
5. Bucs- Trent Richardson, RB, Bama- To my chagrin, the Bucs take TR. More and more people think he is the guy if he makes it past the Browns.
6. Rams- Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU- Best available player at a need position.
7. Jags- Quinton Coples, DE UNC- DL is a big need and Coples is the top talent. Ingram might be the better player right away, but Coples has more upside.
8. Fins- Ryan Tannehill, QB, A&M- Fins missed out on the other top QBs in FA, so they go with the top rookie on the board.
9. Panthers- Michael Brockers, DL, LSU- Seems Brockers is making a rebound from his poor combine and he is back to being considered the top DT.
10. Bills- Riley Reiff, OT Iowa-OL is the biggest hole on this team.
11. Chiefs- Dontari Poe, NT, Mem- Poe skyrocketed up boards during the combine, but the hype has tempered some. Cox is the next best DT on the board, but Romeo needs another Wilfork to make his 3-4 as it was when he was in NE.
12. Seahawks- Melvin Ingram, DE, SC- Seahawks have made some nice moves on the DL, but none are elite pass rushers.
13. Cards- Donta Hightower, LB, Bama- Kuechly is the better all around backer, but Hightower is the better fit for their scheme. Look for the Cards to trade.
14. Cowboys- Stephon Gilmore, CB, SC- They got Carr, but they can use another top CB.
15. Eagles- Fletcher Cox, DT, MS- They filled their LB hole with a trade. Now they get the best guy n board to upgrade the DL.
16. Jets- Mark Barron, S, Bama- A bit of a reach in my opinion, but the Jets are desparate at S, even with the Landry signing.
17. Bengals- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Bama- We have made some moves in the secondary, but we still need youth at CB. Also the team needs insurance on Hall's achilles, plus Dre may be the BPA.
18. Chargers- David Decastro, OL, Stan- The OL needs some help. Age and injuries caught up fast.
19. Bears- Luke Kuechly, LB BC- Best player available. He is also a near clone of Urlacher. He could learn a year or two at SLB and then move inside to replace Urlacher.
20. Titans- Whitney Mercilus, DE, IL- The Titans missed out on Williams and other top DEs, plus they let Jason Jones go to Seattle.
21. Bengals-Michael Floyd, WR, ND-This pick comes down to Glenn and Floyd. Glenn is very tempting, but a #2 WR, especially one with Floyd's potential is too good to pass up.
22. Browns- Cordy Glenn, OL, UGA- Browns can do a lot of things here. They can go DL with Upshaw or fill their hole at RT with Glenn. Glenn seems to be the better fit.
23. Lions-Courtey Upshaw, DE, Bama-The DL is the team's strength, but they could have difficulty at DE in the near future.
24. Steelers- Jonathan Martin, OT, Stan-OL is the team's biggest need and Martin is the best OL on the board.
25. Broncos- Devon Still, DT, PSU- DL was a need even before losing Bunkley, their top DT, to FA.