Super Bowl LVI Cats v Rams Chatter & Predictions

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Re: Super Bowl LVI Cats v Rams Chatter & Predictions

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:23 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:19 pm
Guys. We’re in the super bowl. Is this real life?
Still cant wrap my head around it. The only Ram fan I know finally surfaced today and started squawking. So I have enjoyed a couple hours of trash talking there. I'm loving our chances. There is absolutely a game plan for this Rams defense. I'm praying Zac nails it.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:29 pm

Exile wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:27 am
Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:20 pm
Let's win baby!

Oh, I'll say it ..hey Carson, SHUT THE FUCK UP you little bitch and take your wanna-be bitch ass brother with you
Whoa whoa whoa! His bitch ass brother worked with Joe in the off-season and apparently helped him add velocity to his throws. Leave the bitch ass out of this.
No. What the hell has either one done? Besides run his mouth. Why is Burrow getting a guy couldn't make it the NFL to show him something. F'em!
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 pm

you know what bothers me the most about the loss?

my entire life, i have been a firm believer that you cannot buy a championship in the NFL. I remember when the Redskins tried to go that route right after Daniel Snyder acquired the team..... blew up in their face.

and now im torn. it kinda feels like the Rams bought a championship.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 pm

orange_black wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 pm
you know what bothers me the most about the loss?

my entire life, i have been a firm believer that you cannot buy a championship in the NFL. I remember when the Redskins tried to go that route right after Daniel Snyder acquired the team..... blew up in their face.

and now im torn. it kinda feels like the Rams bought a championship.
Stafford is a good QB. He was in Detroit but never got recognition. Besides trading for him, Beckham and Miller who else do they have? Their drafted players, Donald and Kupp won that game, especially Donald's lead defense.

Plus, Snyder didn't put any thought into his spending. He was getting players by throwing money at them before they even visited or he ever talked to them. He was wreckless in his spending. The Rams made good, if not great moves. Again, Stafford is a good Qb, got rid of Goff who we seen what he did with the Rams last year. Miller was a huge huge get. Character, a beast, SB Chamipon before this. Beckham, like him or not can make a difference. It's not about how much money you spend, it's how you spend it. Give me a T, a Center and maybe a G of high quality and we win that game hands down last night. OLINE lost the game for us last night. But Zac, but Perine, but anyone but a weak ass oline.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.