Fun site

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Mag

Fun site

Post by Mag » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 pm

Anyone try Fan Speak? They have a FA- salary cap simulator where you can cut players to trim cap, re-sign players, and make offers for potential FAs. It has the feel of Madden franchise mode. You can't trade players, so guys like Dalton and Glenn have to be cut. I guess you can cut them and pretend to have made a trade.

They also have a decent draft simulator, so you can use use the first one to fill some holes and cut dead weight. Then do a mock draft.

In my first go, I cut Dalton and Glenn. Neither are part of the future, we could use the cap savings. I'm going to figure we get a 3rd for Dalton and a 4th for Glenn. I then tagged Green and re-signed Vigil (he actually played really well late), Denard, and Fejedelum. I let Eifert and Billings walk. This staff doesn't use the TE and while I like Billings, Tupou out played him.

I made one decent FA signing in Rams LB Corey Littleton. He's been one of the better cover backers in the league. He'd be the primary starter, while Vigil and Pratt round out the starting lineup. Littleton, plus the improvements of Pratt and Vigil greatly improves this unit and makes LB less of a need. I then bring back McCarron to backup Quarterback. Then grab Graham Glasgow (Ryan's brother) to start at LG. He's graded well as a starter and should be a solid upgrade.

Draft
1. Burrow- No brainer.
2. AJ Terrell, CB Clemson
Still available Mekhi Becton OT Louisville, Dobbins RB OSU, Etienne RB Clemson, Najee Harris RB Bama,
3. Trey Adams OT UW
Still available Harris RB Bama, Etienne, Anferne Jennings edge Bama, Malik Harrison LB.
4. Damien Lewis G LSU

Not bad. Still needs some upgrades to rankings. It's also supposed to stimulate potential trades, but I didn't get any. While we likely won't trade down with pick 1, the first pick in each of the following rounds will make things interesting.

orange_black

Re: Fun site

Post by orange_black » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:12 pm

whenever i see things like this.... i cant help but picture the Bengals front office using this as a tool to plan their offseason.

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:34 am

orange_black wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:12 pm
whenever i see things like this.... i cant help but picture the Bengals front office using this as a tool to plan their offseason.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mag

Post by Mag » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:13 pm

orange_black wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:12 pm
I imagine they'd have better results if they did. :lol:

No fan mock would've ever drafted Sample in round 2.