Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Joe Bananas

Re: The Bowl

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:51 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:12 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:05 am
My gosh. Did yall see mahomes just flat out took off running the opposite direction like over a dozen times last night! Unreal. Felt sorry for him cause he's a great going qb, great up bringing and seems like a legit guy. Wow.
And when he ran it looked labored. His turf toe was obviously bothering him from the outset.

Mahomes had no time to find a receiver down field due to his make-shift O-line. They had no clue all game.

And the first thing Andy Reid said publicly after the game was how sorry he was about the car accident his son caused earlier in the week that's left a young girl clinging to life.

But yeah, it was all Tom Brady's greatness and the Bucs defensive scheme... :roll:
Think alot of variables go into alot of sports and life in general. I know for me personally my wife and kids are always on my mind if something isn't right with them or they are ill, sick, struggling with something. We expect or say these guys are super human but things go on in their lives just like ours.

Ps; I had to work one night when I was on grave yard shift and got off at 7am and an interview of a lifetime at 8am at a criminally insane hospital (razor fences, guards and all and I failed it bad cause I had been up for like 20 hours. I mean things happen.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:03 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:51 pm
Ps; I had to work one night when I was on grave yard shift and got off at 7am and an interview of a lifetime at 8am at a criminally insane hospital (razor fences, guards and all and I failed it bad cause I had been up for like 20 hours. I mean things happen.
Not the side of the razor wire I'd expect you to be found on... 8-)

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:03 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Lol right! My wife said it's a good thing I didn't get the job cause they prolly would have kept me.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:22 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:03 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Lol right! My wife said it's a good thing I didn't get the job cause they prolly would have kept me.
I like your poor, long suffering wife already!! :twisted: