Trade Rumors

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Mag

Trade Rumors

Post by Mag » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:15 pm

This is interesting.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/team ... ke-a-deal/

In the unlikely case they do make some deals, I loathe the idea of giving these picks to this staff.

stripesincarolina

Re: Trade Rumors

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:57 pm

You know what, I actually would love to see AJ go to the Pats and help them get a ring. I would root for them the rest of the season. I'm done with this team this year so I would enjoy just being happy for someone like AJ.

Go get the pick Mikey.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:23 am

it would shock me if they traded anyone

these vet guys with long extensions haven't done anything this year (geno, carlos, dre). would love to cut bait and move on

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:13 pm

I know I'm a little different then most ppl and I'm a bit old school. Personally I would never trade AJ Green to the Pats, and the only way I'd trade him is there was no way he would ever resign here. I personally wish guys like Green and Adkins retire as Bengals. I would think about trading him to the Saints only because its out of the division and also it would hinge on him not wanting to resign with us.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:55 pm

Fools aint gonna trade nobody
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 am

Cowboys lost Amari Cooper and their season hangs in the balance at 3-3. Its time Mikey. I can accept an AJ trade for the purposes of drafting a new Oline. I cannot accept a do-nothing approach when you are 0-6. When John Ross comes back trade his ass too.

Get me an Oline and some freaking linebackers!!!
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Mag

Post by Mag » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:31 am

I wouldn't trade AJ. I think he's going to be necessary for any rebuild involving a new QB. They should trade Mixon, Eifert, Ross, Geno, and Dunlap. None are really integral for any rebuild. Eifert is not being used. Jackson and Dre can also go on the block. Neither seem like system fits, and they need to get what they can for Jackson before he regresses anymore.