Joe B's Final Mock Draft

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Joe Bananas

Joe B's Final Mock Draft

Post by Joe Bananas » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:32 pm

1. Joe Burrow - QB- LSU
Hopefully he's as advertised. And if he is let him play his game! He likes to get outta the pocket alot and that's OK! Don't change anything about him. Just make his transition or try to make it as easy as possible.

2. Michael Pittman Jr - WR- USC
(this is Pittman only of Tee Higgins is taken, cause one of em gonna slip into late 1st round. I think with Green and Ross not knowing their future after this year we have to take a WR early and all-signs pointed to that when we were in the running for the trade of DeAndre Hopkins last month.

3. Willie Gay Jr - LB - Miss State
(this is of Akeem Gathers from App State and Jordan Brooks LB from Texas Tech are off the board. But obviously we have to do something at LB and soon in this draft.

4. Bradley Anae - DE/OLB - Utah.
Someone from the Sr is coming to this team period! They always do whenever our coaches are there. No doubt in my mind. If not Anae, then it'll be Michigans Josh Uche -but not high on Uche cause he only like 6'1.

5. Robert Hunt - OG - Louisiana
6'5 325 nice size and basically played both guard spots and both OT spots over 4 years.

6. A.j Green - CB - Oklahoma State
6'1 200 could be our next special team ace. And another Sr Bowl guy the team loved.

7. Derrick Tuszka - DE - North Dakota State
6'4 240. 29.5 sacks over 3 years. 4.7 40.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Re: Joe B's Final Mock Draft

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:59 pm

I would be very happy with this just switch out an O-lineman at 4. I really....really don't trust the group we've got now. Even with last year's first pick coming back.

skycruiser

Re: Joe B's Final Mock Draft

Post by skycruiser » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Sign me up for all dat