Antonio Brown accused of rape

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
TheBurn

Antonio Brown accused of rape

Post by TheBurn » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:58 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Antonio Brown WR, New England Patriots

Antonio Brown has been accused of rape and sexual assault stemming from three different incidents in 2017 and 2018. A lawsuit from Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, claims Brown "sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017" and "forcibly raped her" in March 2018. It's unclear if she's reported any of the three incidents to the police, but she has stated that she'd cooperate with any NFL investigations. Brown and his legal team have denied any wrongdoings and "will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations." This story will certainly be continued.

Source: New York Times
Sep 10, 2019, 8:48 PM ET

stripesincarolina

Re: Antonio Brown accused of rape

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 pm

#metoo, and #hertoo, and #hertoo and......buh bye Tonio!
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Why would you continue to work for someone after they sexual assaulted you :?: Could be a money grab of course I could see that jackass would do something like that.

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 am

I'm guessing "sexually assaulted" can mean anything. I haven't seen if she said what happened but for all we know it could be something as simple as grabbing her ass or grabbing her breasts. If that is the case, she probably thought it was a good gig and was willing to put up with it. When she says the third time was straight rape, that could have been when she decided to leave. Women in the work place have had to deal with sexual harassment since the beginning of time. It's just the way it is. From the outside, it looks like some women are willing to put up with a few small things if it means keeping a good gig. But if you notice there was no more instances after the alleged rape. It sounds to me like she did stop working for him.

I don't know if he did it or not, but I don't like him and he was a team mate of Ben Roethlisberger, so I'm going to say he did it.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 am

Jmble wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 am

I don't know if he did it or not, but I don't like him and he was a team mate of Ben Roethlisberger, so I'm going to say he did it.
+1

Exile

Post by Exile » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:20 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 am
Jmble wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 am

+1
So say we all!

Mag

Post by Mag » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Got dating advice from Big Ben. :lol:

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:40 pm

This is scary, I can't stand Antonio Brown but putting that aside in the age that we are in if any bookie or whoever just pays some person to make up rape allegations about any other player just to get them banned from play a game or two. These are scary times we live in right now!

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:41 pm

well looky here... :?
Sports Illustated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown is facing sexual misconduct allegations from a second accuser stemming from an incident in 2017.

The accuser (whose name Klemko did not reveal on the condition of anonymity) was commissioned to paint a mural at Brown's home when AB spoke to her while allegedly naked except for a hand cloth covering his genitals. Klemko goes on to describe numerous instances where Brown reneged on agreements, inventing sources of conflict to get out of paying chefs, publicists, trainers, valets, personal assistants and even a charity. Aside from stiffing his employees, the article also alleges Brown intentionally passed gas in a doctor's face during a check-up and allowed party guests to freely smoke marijuana in the presence of his children while repeatedly ghosting those he owed money. Overall, Klemko's profile paints the portrait of a deeply disturbed narcissist with chronic anger issues and little regard for other people. Brown is finally back to playing football but the dark cloud of controversy swirling around him continues to grow.

Source: Sports Illustrated
Sep 16, 2019, 1:28 PM ET

Mag

Post by Mag » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:13 am

Brown intentionally passed gas in a doctor's face during a check-up
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: