Bengals 2024 Schedule.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Bengals 2024 Schedule.

Post by Bengals1 » Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:46 pm
I'm put the the "somewhat" credible in there for a reason. Again this is what I heard on 700wlw before the schedule was even out you take it how you wish. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did do something like this, it's literally the NFL's job to make sure they have the best product on the field for the viewing enjoyment. This is a business fellas and the NFL doesn't have the reputation of doing the best thing evenly across the board all the time.
I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative, I'm genuinely curious, is there any evidence the NFL has ever done something like that for an individual player or team in the past...?

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 am
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:46 pm
I'm put the the "somewhat" credible in there for a reason. Again this is what I heard on 700wlw before the schedule was even out you take it how you wish. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did do something like this, it's literally the NFL's job to make sure they have the best product on the field for the viewing enjoyment. This is a business fellas and the NFL doesn't have the reputation of doing the best thing evenly across the board all the time.
I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative, I'm genuinely curious, is there any evidence the NFL has ever done something like that for an individual player or team in the past...?
I wish I had an answer for you and forgive me if it came off me being argumentative as well. All I know is I was listening to the schedule release show on 700wlw and before the release one of them made that comment. He said he had league sources say that to him so take that with a grain of salt. I personally have no clue if it's true or not just passing along what was said.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri May 17, 2024 7:52 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 pm
I wish I had an answer for you and forgive me if it came off me being argumentative as well. All I know is I was listening to the schedule release show on 700wlw and before the release one of them made that comment. He said he had league sources say that to him so take that with a grain of salt. I personally have no clue if it's true or not just passing along what was said.
I guess I'm thinking if there were evidence the league had done that sort of thing in the past then an argument could be made they might do it for Burrow too.

But if there's no reason to believe they've done something like that before then like Hits said, it's difficult to believe they'd bend over backwards for a small market team like the Bengals.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:47 pm

17-0 and only that low because there aren't any more games in the reg season.